Whynter 45 QT Portable Fridge/Freezer Camouflage Edition
Take your drinks, meats or and other contents on the go with Whynter FM-45CAM 45-quart portable fridge/freezer. This special camouflage edition looks cool as it keeps your items cool (or frozen) in one premium and innovative design. It is perfect for RVs, boats, campsites, and fishing trips.
The fridge/freezer’s portability is enhanced with its easy powering needs. It runs on either a standard household 110 Volt outlet, or a 12 Volt power source like a car battery, and it comes with its both an eight-foot AC power cord and ten-foot DC power cords.
Powerful Cooling Ability
This fridge/freezer has an adjustable cooling system that lets you set it to anywhere between -8 – 50ºF. It even includes with a Fast Freeze mode to rapidly cool contents all the way to -8 F. The well insulated lid and walls help protect the internal temperature and keep contents stable.
Portable and Rugged
In addition to its easy power requirements and small size, this fridge/freeze comes with convenient side handles for easy mobility. It will also continue to function even when tilted as far as 30º, and its tough and solid outer casing protects it during outdoor transportation. This solidly built unit will operate flawlessly even when driven through rough and unpredictable terrain.
● Capacity: 45 Quarts or 60 Cans (12FL oz) Capacity
● Volume: 1.41 cu. ft.
● Size: 1.41 cu. ft.
● Operates as a refrigerator or freezer
● Refrigerant Type: R-134A
● Wrapped with the industry’s leading camouflage pattern Woodland Camo
● Compressor Cooling System
● Voltage power AC (115V/ 60Hz – 65W/ 0.75A) or DC (12V/24V – 4.5A /2.5A Car Lighter Socket)
● Wattage: 65 Watts
● Estimated Yearly Electricity Use: 195 kWh
● 8′ AC power cord and 5′ DC power cord are included
● “Fast Freeze” mode rapidly cools to -8°F
● Adjustable temperature range: -8°F to 50°F
● LED temperature display
● Power low indicator
● Insulated lid and walls
● Two removable wire baskets
● Side handles for easy mobility
● Functions even when tilted 30°
● Tough and solid outer casingHome Bar Selec
● ETL approved
● Internal dimensions: 18.5″ W x 11″L x 15″ H including a compressor step with 7.5″ W x 11.25″L x 8″ H
● External dimensions: 23.5″ W x 16.5″L x 20.5″ H
● Package dimensions: 26″ W x 20″L x 23″ H
● Noise Level: 45.46 (dBA)
● Net weight: 45 LB
● Gross weight: 49 LB
● UPC 852749006344
* This unit comes with one year warranty.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.