Whynter 85 Quart Portable Fridge / Freezer
This Whynter Portable Fridge / Freezer offers premium quality and innovative design to your frozen/refrigerated needs. This freezer is great for RVs, boats, campsites, fishing trips and truly portable so you can take your fridge / freezer anywhere! All you need is either a standard household 110 Volt outlet or a 12 Volt power source, like an automotive battery.
Whether on a day trip or major expedition, you can easily keep your food and beverages chilled, or frozen with this benchtop freezer. The Whynter portable freezers should not to be confused with less effective 12 volt novelty and beverage type “coolers”, the Whynter portable freezer fridge is a true freezer/refrigerator which cools between -6°F to 50°F. A cost effective and mobile solution for your recreational and critical freezing requirements.
● Capacity: 85 Quarts or 120 Cans (12FL oz) Capacity
● Volume: 2.83 cu. ft.
● Operates as a refrigerator or freezer
● Compressor Cooling System
● Refrigerant Type: R-134A
● Voltage power AC (110V/60Hz – 80W / 1.0A) or DC (12V/24V – 5.5A/2.75A Car Lighter Socket)
Wattage: 80 Watts
● 8′ AC power cord and 10′ DC power cord are included
● “Fast Freeze” mode rapidly cools to -8°F
● Adjustable temperature range: -8°F to 50°F
● LED temperature display
● Power low indicator
● Insulated lid and walls
● Two removable wire baskets
● Side handles for easy mobility
● Functions even when tilted 30°
● Tough and solid outer casing
● ETL approved
● Internal dimensions: 23″ W x 13″ L x 18″ H including a compressor step with 8″ W x 8″ H
● External dimensions: 28.1″ W x 18.25″ L x 23.5″ H
● Package dimensions: 32″ W x 21″L x 26″ H
● Noise Level : 45.66 (dBA）
● Net weight: 71 LB
● Gross weight: 75 LB
● UPC 891207001699
* This unit comes with one year warranty.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.