Designed with roadhouse roots, every inch of this substantial wood and metal bar is built for great drinks and better conversations. A corrugated tin front and pipe-style footrail bring an industrial feel to the party, contrasting perfectly with the warm mango wood top. On the working side of the bar, convenience is at your fingertips, along with plenty of storage. The left side features a rivet-detailed drawer for bottle openers and mixology tools, as well as an open single-shelf storage space. The center starts with three rows of welded metal stemware storage racks, flowing into an open storage space and a 12-bottle wine rack at the base. The right side features a locking single-shelf cabinet, finished with a corrugated tin-detail door and rivet-detailed frame for style.
- Locking right-hand cabinet keeps bottles and ingredients secure
- Made with sturdy metal framing and solid mango wood for great looks and enduring durability
- Weathered corrugated metal gives this bar an attractive aged effect and edgy finish
- Rivet edging defines the edges of bar front, drawer, and locking cabinet door
- Part of Eric Church's Williston Forge Collection
- (No item has the same grain color, finish, or wood knots due to natural factors.)