Fire Magic | Aurora A660i 30-Inch Built-In Gas Grill with Analog Thermometer
Call now to speak to our team about special discounts on this item: 833-699-9227
Superior design and engineering power Aurora's unparalleled performance. With many of the outstanding features of its sister Echelon series at a more affordable price, the Aurora delivers cooking versatility, durability, and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- DIAMOND SEAR COOKING GRIDS - Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
- FLAVOR GRIDS - Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
- CAST STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS - Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
- ANALOG THERMOMETER - Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
- AURORA HALOGEN LIGHTS - 12V interior halogen lights for enhanced evening grilling all year long.
- AURORA BACKBURNER - Optional stainless steal backburner and a complete rotisserie kit with heavy duty motor, solid spit rod, (2) meat prongs, counter balance and a polished stainless steel cover for protection.
- HOT SURFACE IGNITION SYSTEM - Hot Surface Ignition System is the most advanced and reliable lighting system available. Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill. 110V electricity needed.
- Cooking Area: 30″w x 22″d (660 sq. in.)
- Warming Rack: 30″w x 8″d (240 sq. in.)
- Main burners: 75,000 BTU’s
- Backburner: 18,000 BTU’s
- Cut-out Area: 31 1/4″w x 23 1/2″d x 11 1/2″h
CATALOG AND MANUALS
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Fire Magic Warranty
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.