Alfa | Stone Gas-Fired with Hybrid Kit for Wood-Fired Large Size Oven in Copper - FXSTONE-L
Call now to secure special offer on this item: 833-699-9227
The serious pizza oven for the serious outdoor kitchen The Stone Oven L is a semi-professional pizza oven designed to fit harmoniously in any outdoor kitchen. Featuring a stainless-steel front, Stone L is gas-fired but, with the available Alfa Hybrid Kit, can also work with wood. Stone L touts a 4-pizza capacity making it the largest gas-fired oven in the Alfa line.
Technical Details Download
- Heating time: 30-40 minutes
- Recommended fuel: LPG gas or Natural Gas
- Max oven temperature: 1,000oF + STONE ovens ships NG with parts to convert to LPG
- Heat Capacity: 83,000 BTU/hr
- Chimney dimensions: 7.0”
- Cooking Floor W x D: 31.5” x 23.6”
- Oven Floor Area: 5.16 ft2
- Weight 312 lbs
Covers, Base, and Kit
Pizza Oven Accessories
- Alfa's Product Warranty
Alfa ovens fully comply with the Italian and European proposed regulations.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftsmanship;
good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much
Warranty covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year for labor
on natural gas and LPG ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR INVOICE
WRITE HERE UNDER THE SERIAL NUMBER ON THE PRODUCT
The warranty does not apply in the following options:
• If the oven is not properly used and installed as described in this manual.
• If the oven has been damaged either voluntarily or involuntarily in any way.
• In the event the equipment is improperly or inadequately maintained. Burner
problems resulting from debris or ash in the burner well will not be covered by the
• If the oven, for any cause, has been altered and is no longer in the condition detected at delivery of the product.
• If products have been used other than suggested. Do not use liquid fire starters for
barbecues, other chemicals or products that contain liquid fuels.
• If the damage is the result of the use of chemicals inside or outside the oven.
• Normal wear of the burner, thermometer, ignition, electrodes, ignition cable, gas
hose and refractory stones.
• Damage caused by exceeding the temperature limit of 500°C / 1000°F.
• Void if replacement components not produced or approved by Alfa are installed.
• Damage to parts not functional and decorative that do not affect the normal use of
the oven, including scratches and colors differences.
• In the event that the rating plate has been removed, altered or obliterated.
We recommend the exclusive use of spare parts recommended by Alfa.
Downloadable PDF copy - WARRANTY!