Blaze | 20-Inch Cast Aluminum Kamado
Call now to speak to our team about special discounts on this item: 833-699-9227
- The entire body is constructed of cast aluminum, up to 1 1/4″ thick, for superior durability to last a lifetime
- Cast molded exhaust cap for precise heat control without the usual risk of falling off or breaking
- 20-inch diameter stainless steel hex shaped cooking surface provides exceptional heat retention and beautiful sear marks
- Pre-installed lid hinge with lift assist allows for easy opening
- A hinged cooking surface allows for the convenient addition of wood or charcoal without removing the cooking surface
- Tongue and groove sealing of the lid to the grill body eliminates the commonly used gasket and subsequent replacement due to damage and wear
- The innovative seal provides excellent heat retention with no seepage
- Lifetime warranty
Overall Dimensions: 33 7/8"H x 21 7/8"W x 27 7/8"D
MANUAL AND GUIDES
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Blaze Brochure & Warranty
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.