Built-in Prestige® 500 Propane Gas Grill Head with Infrared Rear Burner, Stainless Steel
- Four stainless steel burners deliver impressive heat and longevity
- Rear infrared rotisserie burner and rotisserie kit allows you to slow roast food with restaurant quality results
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
- Dual-Level stainless steel sear plates to vaporize drippings, control flare-ups, and keep food moist
The Napoleon Prestige 500 blends quality and performance into one package. This built-in propane gas grill has four stainless steel tube burners that provide up to 48,000 BTUs of cooking power. The grill has stainless steel cooking grates with 500 square inches of main cooking area and 260 square inches across the plated steel warming area for a total of 760 square inches of cooking area. The Napoleon Jetfire ignition with crossover lighting starts each burner individually for a reliable start up every time and allows you to light all the burners at the same time. The stainless steel wave cooking grids create the trademark Napoleon sear lines and allow for better heat retention. The dual level, stainless steel, sear plates vaporize drippings, control flare ups and keep your food moist. This Prestige 500 also has a 18,000 BTU stainless steel rear infrared burner and rotisserie kit for roasting. The hood features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge, cast aluminum end caps and retains heat for oven-like performance. The SafetyGlow control knobs turn from blue to red when a burner is in use. Clean up is a cinch with the full width removable drip pan. This Napoleon grill is manufactured in Canada.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Class Practical
- Fuel Type Propane
- Collection Prestige
- Cut Out Width 30 3/4"
- Cut Out Depth 20 5/8"
- Cut Out Height 8 7/8"
- Configuration Built-In
- Exterior Material Stainless Steel
- Primary Color Stainless Steel
- Number Of Main Burners 4 Burners
- Grilling Surface BTUs 48000
- Infrared Main Burner Not Available
- Main Burner Material Stainless Steel
- Flame Tamer Material Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grate Material Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grid Dimensions 28 X 17 3/4"
- Main Grilling Area 500 Sq. Inches
- Secondary Grilling Area 260 Sq. Inches
- Total Grilling Area 760 Sq. Inches
- Burger Count 22
- WiFi/Bluetooth Enabled None
- Rotisserie Burner BTUs 18000
- Rotisserie Kit Yes
- Heat Zone Separators No
- Ignition Type Flame Thrower
- Flash Tubes No
- Grill Lights External
- Spring Assisted Hood No
- Thermometer Analog
- Includes Smoker Box No
- On Wheels No
- Side Shelves No
- Side Burner Type None
- Made In USA No
- Commercial-Grade Multi-User No
- Hose / Regulator Included No
- Size Medium (27 - 33")
- Width 32.5"
- Depth 25.5"
- Height 22.25"
- Weight 125 lbs
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer's remorse: Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund The initial shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.