Fire Magic | Echelon E790i Built-In Grill With Digital Thermometer
Call now to speak to our team about special discounts on this item: 833-699-9227
- DIAMOND SEAR COOKING GRIDS - Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one-half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
- CAST STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS - Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
- FLAVOR GRIDS - Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to the cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare-ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
- ANGLED HALOGEN INTERNAL LIGHTS - The Echelon Diamond E660 and E790 grills have 2 internal halogen lamps. The E1060 grill has 3 lamps.
- 90 DEGREE DOUBLE WALLED HOOD - Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon-coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
- COMFORT TOUCH POLISHED KNOBS - Smooth, seamless lines with polished highlights that feature back-lit knobs (at 41°) with comfort touch grips and flame icons for convenience and safety (flame turns red when on).
- ECHELON DRIP TRAY - Built with ball bearings for easy glide. Perfect size for easy handling. Use with Fire Magic drip tray liners for convenient cleanup.
- CHROME DIGITAL THERMOMETER WITH MEAT PROBE - State-of-the-art electronic thermometer display, with a meat probe, has an impressive array of features including a Built-in oven light switch Choice of 4 colors for backlighting
- Cooking Surface: 36″w x 22″d (792 sq. in.)
- Warming Rack: 36″w x 8″d (288 sq. in.)
- Main burners: 96,000 BTU’s
- Backburner: 13,000 BTU’s
- Cutout Area: 37″w x 23 1/2” d x 11 1/2″ h
CATALOG AND MANUALS
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Fire Magic Warranty
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.