NXR SCD3611 36" Dual Fuel Range & EH3619 Under Cabinet Hood Bundle, Stainless Steel
Call now to secure special offer on this item: 833-699-9227
- 6 burners featuring high power 18,000 BTU and low power 6,000 BTU German made single-stack burners, 10,000 BTU broiler burner, 22,000 BTU oven burner
- Convection fan allows for even cooking
- Easy to clean black porcelain drip pan
- Extra-large 5.5 cu. ft. oven capacity. Extra-large oven window provides better visibility and allows better monitoring so oven temperatures can be kept steady without opening the door
- 2 years warranty
EH3619 Under Cabinet Hood
All stainless steel construction
Dual fully sealed ultra quiet motors
800CFM centrifugal blower
Noise: less than 65 dba
Stainless steel baffle filters with handles
Three speed mechanical touch control panel
Delayed power auto shut off(3 minutes preset)
Two bright 1.5W LED lights
- 1 year warranty (parts only)
- Dimensions: 36" x 27.5" x 40.2" (Range)
- Dimensions: 36" x 22" x 10" (Hood)
- Oven Capacity: 5.5 cu ft.
- Cooking Area: 34" x 22.5"
- Window size: 25.4" x 11.8"
- All 6 German burners
- 18,000 - 6,000 BTU variable
Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates compliment sealed gas burners. You can see and feel the professional style grates. The higher elevation maximizes the effectiveness of our German made burners.
Onyx Black Porcelain Coating
NXR coats the oven with onyx black porcelain to make cleaning easier.
Convection Cooking & Halogen Lights
Our Convection Fan is designed to create even cooking, producing heavenly breads, pastries and roasts. Two Halogen lights at 25 Volts each allow for better oven visibility.
The oven’s broiler burner will allow you to show off your cooking abilities – exposing your food directly to high heat, searing and sealing in flavor, perfect for quickly cooking thin cuts of meat.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.