Perlick 24 Inch Signature Series Built-In Counter Depth Compact Indoor Freezer
Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Counter Depth Compact Freezer with 5.2 cu. ft. Capacity, Left Hinge, Cycle Defrost, Stainless Steel Construction, Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting, Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves, Stainless Steel Interior, Eco-Friendly Refrigerant, UL Certification, RAPIDcool System, Vibration Protection in Stainless Steel
- Series: Signature
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 34.25"
- Depth: 25.375"
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting
- Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant
- UL Certification
- RAPIDcool System
- Vibration Protection
The 24" Signature Series Indoor Undercounter Freezer from Perlick features RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration cools down contents quickly and maintains set temperature. The freezer also features LED lighting, full extension shelves and stainless steel construction.
Perlick Undercounter Freezers
When it comes to stylish freezer solutions for home entertaining, Perlick has you covered. Quiet, powerful, and energy efficient, all Perlick undercounter freezers boast unmatched cooling capabilities to properly store frozen goods. Also available in drawer models.
Industry Leading Refrigeration Performance
1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down - indoors or outdoors - with cooling speeds up to 70% faster than leading competitor.
Appliances Inspired by the Professionals, Built by Craftsman
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
Superior Shelving and Drawers
All Perlick undercounter shelves are full extension, pulling completely out of the cabinet for easy stocking and retrieving of product. Shelving, including accessory shelving, is black vinyl-dipped to provide additional vibration protection, and glides smoothly in and out of cabinet on stainless steel ball bearing glides.
Change the Mood with the Flip of a Switch
Perlick Signature Series undercounter wine reserves is brightly illuminated with adjustable LED lighting. A quick flip of a switch instantly changes from Crisp White lighting to a cascade of soft, Cool Blue illumination.
Accessories to Customize Your Perlick
Entertaining is made simple with full-extension vinyl coated racks for storing martini glasses, beer mugs and an assortment of liquors. Choose from a wide selection of Perlick accessories to create customized refrigeration solutions for your storage and serving needs.
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down; indoors or outdoors
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provides superior durability and easy cleaning
- Full extension shelving provides faster and safer product access with no reaching in the back of the cabinet;
- shelves fully extend on vibration dampened stainless steel ball bearing glides
- Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready doors to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- White LED task lighting
- R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficiency with zero ozone depletion potential
- Available storage racks for martini glasses and beer mugs allow you to store glasses with an assortment of liquors just like your favorite cocktail bar!
- Exterior Width: 24"
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 34.25"
- Depth: 25.375"
- Depth with Door at 90 Degrees: 43.125"
- Depth without Handles: 24"
Manuals & Guides
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.