Perlick Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Dual Zone Indoor Undercounter Wine Reserve with 32 Bottle Capacity
Call now to secure special offer on this item: 833-699-9227
Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Dual Zone Wine Cooler with 32 Bottle Capacity, Left Hinge, Solid Door, 4 Extension Wine Racks, Digital Control, LED Light, Compressor Cooling, Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting, Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves, Stainless Steel Interior, Eco-Friendly Refrigerant, UL Certification, RAPIDcool System, Two Separate Temperature Zones in Stainless Steel
- Series: Signature
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 34.25"
- Depth: 25.375"
- Type: Built-In
- Total Capacity: 5.2 cu. ft.
- Bottle Capacity: 32
- Hinge Side: Left
- Rack Type: Extension
- Number of Wine Racks: 4
- Shelf Material: Stainless Steel
- Control Type: Digital
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Cooling System: Compressor
- LED Interior Light: Yes
- Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting
- Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant
- UL Certification
- RAPIDcool System
- Two Separate Temperature Zones
This 24" Signature Series Dual-Zone Wine Reserve from Perlick can store up to 32 bottles of wine with 5.2 cu. ft. of capacity. The wine reserve features LED lighting, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system, and R600a Natural Refrigerant.
24" Signature Series Dual-Zone Wine Reserve
Store white wine and red wine at their appropriate temperatures - in the same cabinet. Perlick's all-new 24" Signature Series Dual-Zone Wine Reserve boasts separate zones that can be programmed to different temperatures to properly store Rieslings and Cabernets for optimal enjoyment.
Enjoy the Flexibility of Two Seperate Temperature Zones
Store red and white wine in the same 24" cabinet, at the ready for summer entertaining. Sound impossible? Not with Perlick. Only Perlick offers dual-zone undercounter refrigeration that provides two independently-controlled temperature zones. Properly store white wines cooler than reds for optimal enjoyment without sacrificing space.
Industry Leading Refrigeration Performance
Temperature swings can be detrimental to fine wines. Extreme cold paralyzes wine and ruins its natural development and taste, and too warm of temperature can cause the wine to push the cork out of the bottle. It's why all Perlick wine reserves feature our proprietary RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system. At 1000 BTU/hr capacity it delivers the industry’s most energy efficient cool down - indoors or outdoors - with cooling speeds up to 70% faster than leading competitor. Unmatched temperature consistency - an absolute must for wine preservation.
Appliances Inspired by the Professionals, Built by Craftsman
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
All Perlick undercounter wine shelves are full extension, pulling completely out of the cabinet for easy stocking and retrieving of product. Shelving is black vinyl-dipped to provide additional vibration protection, and shelving glides smoothly in and out of the cabinet on stainless steel ball bearing glides.
- Patented dual zone technology allows you to store your red and white wines in separate temperature zones for precise storage conditions
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down, indoors or outdoors
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
- Wine shelves fully extend on vibration dampened, stainless steel ball-bearing glides; stainless steel wine shelves will not absorb odors over time
- Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready doors to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- Selectable blue or white LED lighting
- R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficiency with zero global warming potential
- Storage for up to 32 bottles of wine
- Cutout Width: 24"
- Cutout Height: 34.375"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 34.25"
- Depth: 25.375"
- Exterior Width: 24"
Perlick HP24DS41L Manual and Resources
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Perlick Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.